At Marks of Art, your safety is our main concern. All
of our needles and tubes are autoclaved before use and we
only use single use needles. Please feel free to ask us any questions
that you may have concerning this process.
is some helpful information we like to provide for you on the care
and healing of your new tattoo. It is important to remember that
these guidelines are not set in stone, what works for one person
may not work for another.
The best way to heal a tattoo is a good
diet and clean hygiene. If you keep your body healthy and clean it knows what
The following recommendations for cleaning your new tattoo
have come from techniques that we have compiled from ourselves,
clients, and doctors. We are always looking for better
ways to heal tattoos and our aftercare reflects that.
1.Keep the bandage on for at least 2 hours.
2. Remove bandage and wash with a mild soap and pat dry.
3. Apply Lubriderm lotion 3 to 4 times a day until the tattoo heals.
4. Keep your tattoo clean, wash it in the shower but do not soak it.
5. Do not swim or hot tub until your tattoo is completely healed, especially in salt water or chlorinated water.
6. Keep your tattoo out of direct sunlight until it is healed.
7. After your tattoo is healed, apply sunscreen whenever the tattoo is exposed to the sun.
8. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your new tattoo, please return it to us so we can resell it half priced.
9.Do not listen to friends!" & "Contact your artist before making any changes
to healing regime"
are some of the things that you should avoid
using on your fresh tattoo as they can cause prolonged healing and tissue
Salt Water, Chlorinated Water, Lake Water, Alcohol,
Hydrogen Peroxide, Antibiotic Ointments, Hibiclens, Iodine.
(c) 1998-2018 all rights reserved